Hansa Topline 281
Airbrush With Controlled Double Function
Black Chrome Plated
Ten Year Limited Warranty
All airbrushes in the Hansa Topline range have a controlled double function. This means that the control lever is only pulled back in one direction, and air and paint mixing occurs automatically.
All Topline airbrushes are also equipped with a self-centering, socket-type nozzle system with self-sealing characteristics, progressive lever movement and an end piece with adjustable paint control.
They can be rapidly adapted with ease for other nozzle sizes (0.2/0.3/0.4) without using other tools. "The airbrush for hobby and professional airbrushers". The optimised color cup ensures a continuous supply of paint during vertical use. All Topline airbrushes are chrome plated!
HANSA Topline 281 Black Chrome Plated Includes:
Nozzle: 0.2 mm
Cup: 2 ml flow cup
Handle has end piece with adjustable paint control.
1. Nozzle sets 0.2/0.3/0.4 mm (all sets available in black
chrome or chrome plated)
2. Spatter cap for nozzle 0.2, 0.3 and 0.4 mm, nickel plated
3. Quick-Fix end piece for fixing the needle position, with memory function.
4. Nickel plated nozzle cleaning set
5. Exclusive airbrush holder design for two airbrushes
Made in Germany