Iwata Hi-Line HP-BH Airbrush
5 Year Limited Warranty!
Featuring the ultimate in air control directly at the nozzle with Iwata's new Micro Air Control (MAC) Valve Technology, this Hi-Line Series brush doesn't just change air pressure instantly - it changes the way you airbrush.
Designed for artists who need extreme control of detailed spraying, this brush uses larger diameter threads on the nozzle than the High Performance Series. This makes the nozzle much stronger when tightening it onto the airbrush and ensures better centering of the nozzle when it screws onto the airbrush body.
This Hi-Line Series brush is now made with Teflon™ needle packing, a dual-purpose cutaway, pre-set handle and one-piece auxiliary lever/needle chucking guide.
· Like the HP-AH, it has a 0.2-mm nozzle but has a larger 1/16 oz (1.8 ml) cup for holding more paint
· The gravity-feed cup features a smooth inside taper that provides for a quick and easy clean up
Micro Air Control (MAC) Valve
A breakthrough technology, the Micro Air Control (MAC) Valve enables infinite control of the airflow at the head of the airbrush, which is different than just regulating the air pressure at the compressor.
· Lets users spray a coarse stippling effect to full atomization with a quick turn
· For fine line or detail work, it can be adjusted to create the optimum airflow for maximum control of the paint output
· By fully opening the MAC Valve, the airbrush can quickly be cleaned during color changes or for wide background spraying