Artool Wired Long Lines Series Stencils by Dean Loukes
With the new Long Lines Series™ of Artool® Freehand Templates, you can have unlimited length to easily create very long artwork and graphics. This will save you time for achieving professional results.
You can apply WIRED™ on nearly all surfaces: flat-panel artwork, motorcycle tanks, fenders and helmets (any compound curve), kewl race boats, motor homes, trailers… it’s endless!
• Many of the ends of the WIRED templates can be interfaced for a totally seamless transition to either the next length of barbed wire, or the knot of your choice.
• An effective method of adhering the Long Lines Series templates to a surface is with a low-tack spray adhesive, which you can find in any art or office supply store.
• You can also flip-flop any of these designs to create a variety of kewl kustom twists ‘n turns. Plus, you can layer and overlap them for an interwoven barbed wire look.
• The large barbed wire knots can be ghosted in for some unique FX. These two larger shapes can be very dramatic for multi-layering.
• Fill your WIRED artwork with colors and airbrush gradations for illusions of multi-layered 3-D relief FX.